مرحبا بك في ووكسس.هوكسس Welcome to wooxs.hooxs

سجل عضـويتك المجانية معنا وتـعرف على كل جديد في هـذا الـعالم من خلال الـمواضيع الهادفة والـمثيرة كل هـذا على
www.wooxs.hooxs.com

Register your free membership with us and get to know each new in this world through the threads meaningful and exciting all at the
www.wooxs.hooxs.com
مرحبا بك في ووكسس.هوكسس Welcome to wooxs.hooxs

سجل عضـويتك المجانية معنا وتـعرف على كل جديد في هـذا الـعالم من خلال الـمواضيع الهادفة والـمثيرة كل هـذا على
www.wooxs.hooxs.com

Register your free membership with us and get to know each new in this world through the threads meaningful and exciting all at the
www.wooxs.hooxs.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

ووكسس wooxsالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Love Messages-part2

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

تاريخ التسجيل : 01/01/1970

Love  Messages-part2 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Love Messages-part2   Love  Messages-part2 I_icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Ur like a target dat I always try 2 aim at. How I wish I cud aim u at d heart. But evrytime I fail, I fil so sad. U know y? Its bcoz I always end up missin u.

Dey can recycle paper til its as gud as new, reclaim cans n jars n old bottles 2, but dey can nevr recycle another person as wonderful as u. GUD AM.

Some flowers grow best in the sun; others do well in the shade. God plants us where we grow best and gives us lovedones to grow with. Gud Day!

D spaces betwn our fingers wer created so dat another person's fingers cud fil dem in. Hope u'l find ur dream hand 2 hold u 4ever. Gud AM.

Great minds contain ideas, solutions n reasons; scientific minds contain formulas, theories n figures; my mind contains only u. Smile

Friendship is a chain of gold. Each link is a smile, a laf, a tear, a grip of d hand, a word of cheer. No matter how heavy the load, Ill be ur friend till we grow old.

Friends are angels in disguise. When u fall they pick u up, pull u close and not push u away. They don't judge you. I'm glad I have an angel and friend in you.

Love can never be taught for it is to be learned; love can never be bought for it is to be given; love can never be kept for it is to be free; love can never be old for it lives to last a lifetime.

Friends are puzzle pieces. If one is lost, that special piece can never be replaced and puzzle will never be whole again. Hope you're a piece I can keep...forever .

Evrytim I hear my msg tone, I always hope 1 of dem coms frm u. My cel may hav limtd memry space but my heart has unlimtd space 4 a friend lyk u.

Do you know that men and women are angels created with only one wing? And they need to embrace each other to be able to fly... Hope you can find your angel whom you can fly with forever.

I used to think that the world is so unfair, that it gave me so many reasons to hate it. But now, how can I hate such a wonderful world that gave me a text mate like u.

A lady s a woman who makes a man bhave like a gentleman. Ur such a lady to me. :-)

Hatred infects d mind; love dissolves it. U dissolve my mind. :-))

Heart could only love 4 a while. Feet could only walk some miles. Clothes wont 4ever be in style. But my friendship to u will never be stolen by time.

I'm afraid to close my eyes coz I might think of you. I'm afraid to open them coz I might see you. I'm afraid to move my lips coz I might speak of you. I'm afraid to listen coz I might hear my heart fall for you.

When u need some1 to be there 4 u n no one is around, gaze up d sky. U may not c me from up there but remember we r just under d same sky. I could never be far. Take care.

My mom always told me that wealth is never measured by money but by friends… I wish she could see you so she would know how rich I turned out to be.

Though Shakespeare is great , he'll never find d right words to describe u because he simply never xperienced knowing a wonderful person like u, friend!

If I could change the alphabet I would put U and I together!

I knew u've got plenty of frens. Some r old, some r new. Some r false, some r tru. I may not be ur perfect fren but one thing I will always be - d cutest u've got.

While I was walking I stopped for a while and I thought if the things I don't have in my life but suddenly realized that I have you and feel complete.

As I woke up this morning, my angel came smiling and asked "What's ur wish 4 2day?" I paused 4 a while, then I told her not to worry about me and take care of u instead.

You greeted me hi I didn't reply. you gave me a sweet smile, I responded with a sigh. You showed me your love you received a shrug. But when you bid goodbye I began to cry.

My day maybe hectic. My sked may be tight. But I would never let d day end w/o me saying good night. Have sweet dreams.

When I saw you, I was afraid to look at you. When I look at you, I was afraid to touch you. When I touch you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kiss you I was afraid to love you and now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you.

_________ A line knows no end unless u put a stop to it. Let our friendship be this line n let's make sure it will go on and on, 4ever. Good morning!

Sometimes I text you, sometimes I don't sometimes I reply, sometimes I don't but no matter how many times is that, i'll be your friend not for sometimes but for all times.

I've made so many mistakes in my life, but something I did right was to have you as a friend and I definitely wont make another mistake of losing someone like you.

I would give up everything for one moment with you, for one moment is better than a lifetime of not knowing you!

Good friendship doesn't mean you have to see and talk to each other everyday, its all about being there in times of one's need. I'm here just a text away.

Don't be too good I might miss you, don't be too caring I might like you, don't be too sweet I might fall its hard for me to love you when you wont love me after all.

If I was a fairy, I'll take all your Imperfections. If I was a genie, I'll take and grant all your wishes. But I'm just a friend so I'll take you just the way you are.

I may run out of message to text you. I may run out of jokes too. I may also run out of battery or even a peso too… but my heart won't run out of space for you!

do you know that you're nice, you're sweet, you're thought of day by day, you're special, and you're kind, but there's one thing wrong about you.. you're not mine!

What is love? It is what makes your celfon ring everytime I send text messages.

Wat fu u nid 2 make 100 steps 2 get close 2 me, wud u do it? Wel, just take 1 step n ill come rushing 2 take 99 steps 4 u. so f u nid me, ill be der.

Love is magic. The more we hide it, the more it shows; the more you suppress it, the more it grows.

There is night so we can appreciate day, sorrow so we can appreciate joy, evil so we can appreciate good, you so i can appreciate love.

I'm glad friendship doesn't com wid price tags. for f it did, id never afford someone as great as u.

A line knows no end unless you put a stop on it. Let your friendship be this line and lets make sure that it will go on and on forever.

Suppose one morning you never wake-up, do all your friends know you love them? Sometimes I LOVE YOU can heal and bless, so tell your friends this 3 little words and see what it can do. So just in case I die tonight, I LOVE YOU!

If friends were flowers surely I would not pick You! I'd let you grow in the garden and cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you forever and for others to discover.

love knows no reasons, love knows no lies, love defies all reasons, love has no eyes, but love is not blind love sees but it doesn't mind.

Love is something special, a treasure I want to find... to others, love is blind but for me, its not true, coz when I fell in love...I saw you.

I wish I could show you in my own little way how much I value u, It wasn't like years or centuries but what you have shown me is enaf to treasure you for a lifetime!

I will lend you my shoulder for you to cry on, my ears to listen to you, my hand for you to hold, my feet to walk with you but i can not lend you my heart because it already belongs to you.

Whenever you feel blue, i will be there for you, whenever you are sad, i will stay by your side, whenever you need someone to love I will always be there for you to have.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put you and I together.

Thru the sky I saw a smile. Thru the smile I saw joy. Thru joy I saw friendship. Thru friendship I saw friends. And thru friends I saw you.

Hearts could only love 4 a while. Feet could only walk some miles. Clothes wont 4ever be in style. But my friendship to u will never be stolen by time.

I'm afraid to close my eyes coz I might think of you. I'm afraid to open them coz I might see you. I'm afraid to move my lips coz I might speak of you. I'm afraid to listen coz I might hear my heart fall for you.

When u need some1 to be there 4 u n no one is around, gaze up d sky. U may not c me from up there but remember we r just under d same sky. I could never be far. Take care.

My mom always told me that wealth is never measured by money but by friends… I wish she could see you so she would know how rich I turned out to be.

Though Shakespeare is great , he'll never find d right words to describe u because he simply never xperienced knowing a wonderful person like u, friend!

If I could change the alphabet I would put U and I together!

I knew u've got plenty of frens. Some r old, some r new. Some r false, some r tru. I may not be ur perfect fren but one thing I will always be - d cutest u've got.

While I was walking I stopped for a while and I thought if the things I don't have in my life but suddenly realized that I have you and feel complete.

As I woke up this morning, my angel came smiling and asked "What's ur wish 4 2day?" I paused 4 a while, then I told her not to worry about me and take care of u instead.

You greeted me hi I didn't reply. you gave me a sweet smile, I responded with a sigh. You showed me your love you received a shrug. But when you bid goodbye I began to cry.

My day maybe hectic. My sked may be tight. But I would never let d day end w/o me saying good night. Have sweet dreams.

When I saw you, I was afraid to look at you. When I look at you, I was afraid to touch you. When I touch you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kiss you I was afraid to love you and now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you.

_________ A line knows no end unless u put a stop to it. Let our friendship be this line n let's make sure it will go on and on, 4ever. Good morning!

Sometimes I text you, sometimes I don't sometimes I reply, sometimes I don't but no matter how many times is that, i'll be your friend not for sometimes but for all times.

I've made so many mistakes in my life, but something I did right was to have you as a friend and I definitely wont make another mistake of losing someone like you.

I would give up everything for one moment with you, for one moment is better than a lifetime of not knowing you!

Good friendship doesn't mean you have to see and talk to each other everyday, its all about being there in times of one's need. I'm here just a text away.

Don't be too good I might miss you, don't be too caring I might like you, don't be too sweet I might fall its hard for me to love you when you wont love me after all.

If I was a fairy, I'll take all your Imperfections. If I was a genie, I'll take and grant all your wishes. But I'm just a friend so I'll take you just the way you are.

I may run out of message to text you. I may run out of jokes too. I may also run out of battery or even a peso too… but my heart won't run out of space for you!

do you know that you're nice, you're sweet, you're thought of day by day, you're special, and you're kind, but there's one thing wrong about you.. you're not mine!

I wish my eyes could speak what my heart feels for you, cause my lips can lie on what is true. My eyes couldn't cause even if I close them I could still see you.

A friend is a gift, a gift 2 share, a gift in a package marked "handle with care" and I want you to know that u r 1 of the best gifts i've ever received. Miss U!!!

A friend is there to give love to and protect; to give and take, to show respect. So whatever you do and wherever you may be, always remember that friend would always be "ME"!

When u love someone, draw a circle around their name instead of a heart bcuz hearts can be broken but circles never end.

To love is one thing, to be loved is another, but to be loved by the one you love is
everything.

Don't say you love me unless you really mean it cause I might do something crazy like
believe it.

I'm on a mission to get over you, in other words mission impossible.

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love
someone but a lifetime to forget someone.

You know its love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part
of his or her happiness.

When I dream, I dream of you...maybe one day, dreams will come true.

Guys are like stars, there are thousands of them out there, but only one can make your
dreams come true.

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is more painful is to love
someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.

Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.

They told me I can do anything if I put my mind into it. Yet no matter how hard I try in all that I do, I just can't take my mind off you.

Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.

I may seldom tell u how special u r 2 me, I may not be able 2 reach u coz we are both busy, but inspite of all this, u know u are 1 person I really miss... Take care!

You're like my asthma, you take my breath away. You're like dandruff; I can't get you out of my head. You're like my car, you drive me crazy. You're like my postizo, I can't smile without you. J

Knowing a person like u, has made me happy in a million ways, and if ever I have to let u go... I would find a million reasons to make u stay... I miss you.

Dreams touch your heart and soul, it is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality. Hope you'll have the sweetest dream tonight... good night! GOD BLESS!

What good is beauty without brains, looks without charm, money without happiness, a smile without feelings, a life without you?

The best part of loving is not wishing that the person loves you as much as you do, but in feeling that you love the person more than you thought you could.

I asked my guardian angel for a friend whom I can love forever. She gave me you. And so I called on her again and asked: "Wala na bang iba?" My angel said: "Wala na!"

Even if love is full of thorns, I'd still embrace it for I know that in between those thorns, there is a rose that's worth all the pain.

Love. All my life I have read about it, dreamed of it, waited for it, cried for it, needed it. Now with you, I have found it.

In words, love can be read. In actions, love can be measured but others don't know that even in silence love can be heard.

If you were a wound inside my heart, I'd rather leave it there with all the pain locked inside than leave it without a trace of you.

A person u love is an extention of urself. w/o it, u r not complete so better tke cre of urself because i dnt wnt 2 lose a part of me..
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Love Messages-part2
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Love Messages-part 1
» Love Messages-part3
» Short messages about friendship, the first part
» قصة (Love stoy) مترجمة للعربية
» قصة (Love story) مترجمة للعربية روعــــــــة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى